My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Search found 11 matches

Return to advanced search

Looking to trade

I have a gooey shaling and a kovak and I am looking to trade for pets I don't have which include but not limited to (I need 18 pets in all ) Darkmoon Rabbit Droplet of Yshaarj Spineclaw Crab Viscous Horror My full collection and what I am missing can be viewed on my page here or at worldofwarcraft u...
by Andysocial
April 20th, 2014, 11:05 pm
 
Forum: (US) Pet Trading
Topic: Looking to trade
Replies: 0
Views: 132

Re: US Madoran Magical Menagerie Guild

TY guys so much for this. My main toon is in a guild that focus on end game Raiding and have not done any challenge modes and I thought I would never have this pet. You guys are great.
by Andysocial
August 21st, 2013, 10:07 am
 
Forum: WarcraftPets Guild
Topic: US Madoran Magical Menagerie Guild
Replies: 36
Views: 4195

Re: Death to the Direhorns!

I currently run a team that consists of 2 Direhorn and Lil' Ragnaros. This team has been awesome for me and I have won more times than not and I feel they are nerfing the wrong ability. I always make sure I am faster and cast horn attack when I know the other side will not die. I think that ability ...
by Andysocial
June 25th, 2013, 6:28 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Death to the Direhorns!
Replies: 20
Views: 2424

Re: Arena Pass 2013 (US)

This sounds fun, I am not a PvP'er but would like to try for the pet. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am usually available everyday except Wed and Fridays from 9-12 pm EDT. My main is a Frost Mage, but would be willing to do what it takes to help out the team. Battletag is: MiltonBanana#113...
by Andysocial
June 21st, 2013, 10:46 am
 
Forum: Arena Realm
Topic: Arena Pass 2013 (US)
Replies: 264
Views: 12951

Re: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

As far as the 10% missing, I would actually think that is working as intended. As stated above, with the elemental. Using darkness via weather a 'convince' thing vs a non weather move causing the effect. If a pet becomes 'blinded' be means other than weather, the chance to hit for strike should be ...
by Andysocial
June 1st, 2013, 6:59 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

Re: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

I believe it's hit rate goes to 100% in darkness, but the 10% chance to miss from darkness still applies. I could be wrong though. This is correct. Next time you set up the ability with darkness hover over it. They have updated hit chance to be shown live during the turn and you can see it is 90%. ...
by Andysocial
May 31st, 2013, 11:47 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

Re: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

Well,
I am just glad I got a response over here, the WOW forums were no help and this forum was great.
by Andysocial
May 31st, 2013, 8:15 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

Re: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

It is from darkness and not always elemental but most of the time I think it is, do they still have dodge built in. Elementals aren't effected by weather effects, therefore are never actually blinded, so this is why you are missing. Also, as far as other pets go, nocturnal strike still has a 10% ch...
by Andysocial
May 30th, 2013, 4:44 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

Re: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

It is from darkness and not always elemental but most of the time I think it is, do they still have dodge built in.
by Andysocial
May 30th, 2013, 3:08 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting

I posted in bug report about this, am I thinking this wrong, I have had several times where my crow or raven will have a pet blinded and then they miss with Nocturnal strike an ability that will always hit when blinded and as a side note no other hit modifiers are in play. I have had this with chill...
by Andysocial
May 30th, 2013, 2:39 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Nocturnal Strike not ALWAYS hitting
Replies: 15
Views: 624

US Want to Trade Pets

Pandaren Air Spirit,
Pandaren Water Spirit
Mountain Panda
Snowy Panda

To view pets I need go to:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Andysocial/

Contact Gwyndolyn@maelstrom if interested
by Andysocial
March 26th, 2013, 11:31 am
 
Forum: (US) Pet Trading
Topic: US Want to Trade Pets
Replies: 0
Views: 89

Return to advanced search