My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Search found 13 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Viscous Horrors -- Will it drop in price?

Personally, I would never pay for this pet.

When WoD comes out, I'd rather go at the old raid with 2-3 people and try farming for it every week.

This pet WILL become farmamble, so that's why I am predicting a price drop. Why pay 100k now, when you can farm it easily later on?
by Milkywind
February 26th, 2014, 10:17 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Viscous Horrors -- Will it drop in price?
Replies: 44
Views: 1430

Viscous Horrors -- Will it drop in price?

Right now I'm seeing Viscous Horrors priced around the 120k range, making it one of the most expensive pets out there. It's not even a TCG pet and it is something attainable in game. I'm speculating, when the expansion hits, this pet will drop in price. I mean, our item level will go up. It will be ...
by Milkywind
February 25th, 2014, 2:11 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Viscous Horrors -- Will it drop in price?
Replies: 44
Views: 1430

Re: Soul-Traders duped again?

I was just about to post this and ask why the prices are so cheap. In November, I was debating getting a spectral tiger cub or soul-trader cause I thought prices would rise when the newest/last TCG set runs out. At that time, a soul-trader was still around 90-110k. Got the spectral tiger pet instead...
by Milkywind
February 24th, 2014, 8:42 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Soul-Traders duped again?
Replies: 19
Views: 1419

Re: CONTEST: Doobjanka's Murkablo Holiday Giveaway!

Winterveil Ghost Looks like Lost of Lordaeron‎ but with Christmas Decorations. - Winterveil Past : 50% chance to restore 25% Health or deal 25% of opponent's health in damage. 2 Round Cooldown. - Winterveil Present : Equalize the Health between user and his enemy. 2 Round Cooldown - Winterveil Futu...
by Milkywind
December 17th, 2013, 8:48 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: CONTEST: Doobjanka's Murkablo Holiday Giveaway!
Replies: 679
Views: 13610

Re: Flawless Battle-Stone

if you're planning to upgrade all your uncommon pets (the ones not catchable in the wild and which can only be rare after you upgrade), I suggest you save your flawless stones until you upgraded the majority of your pets. This is a rough estimate. Not Exact. There are: 33 Critters 30 Flyers 27 Beast...
by Milkywind
October 24th, 2013, 10:52 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Flawless Battle-Stone
Replies: 8
Views: 827

100k Gold. What to buy first?

Took a few months but finally made close to 100k Gold. Just wondering what are everyone's opinions of what I should pick up? I'm deciding between three: Spectral Tiger Pup: It has been pretty cheap these couples of months. I don't know if the price will stay this way or go down. Should I just get th...
by Milkywind
October 23rd, 2013, 6:17 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: 100k Gold. What to buy first?
Replies: 23
Views: 1612

Re: Moon Moon

every single rabbit is usually ninja looted. Blame blizz for such a stupid system. Man, I got so lucky today. First time doing rabbit. Some random guy started a group. Horde was contesting it. We had 8. They had 25. I went on openraid to recruit at least 20 more. Basically led the group with marker...
by Milkywind
October 7th, 2013, 6:15 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Moon Moon
Replies: 108
Views: 4237

Re: Explain this to me, Community.

speaking of valk, I happened across a team with a valk pre 5.4 in PVP. I leveled the exact same team and my win rate shot up to around maybe 65% of the time. Now with the valk changes, my win rate has now skyrocket to 90%. The only teams that really counters me are a team with 2+ aquatics, team with...
by Milkywind
September 30th, 2013, 4:24 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Explain this to me, Community.
Replies: 16
Views: 1040

Re: Pierre + Rascal-Bot can now be caged/traded

first day they were cageable they were around 40-50k on illidan horde side then it dropped to 30-40k now around 24-30k I'm not even sure if anyone have or has bought any of those pets at those high prices. IMO, it's more worth it to just level another character to get engy/alchemy if you don't have ...
by Milkywind
September 30th, 2013, 4:09 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Pierre + Rascal-Bot can now be caged/traded
Replies: 21
Views: 1156

Save on Travel Time for Tamers/Fabled Beast Dailies

Requirements: Another account with a mage/or mage friend Another account/friend with two seater flying mount Since the pet dailies are account wide, you do them on any character on your account. -Make the appropriate amount of Level 1 characters to park at the trainers/fabled pets you want to fight ...
by Milkywind
September 18th, 2013, 8:55 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Save on Travel Time for Tamers/Fabled Beast Dailies
Replies: 4
Views: 746

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

any guilds on horde illidan recruiting?
by Milkywind
September 1st, 2013, 12:00 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds
Replies: 245
Views: 22607

What to definitely use your stones on

Spent a few hours last night making a list of pets I would definitely use my stones on. The pets in this list all only have 1 breed (with 1 or 2 genders) and cannot be caught in the wild (meaning no chance to get a blue, unless u upgrade with a stone). As you can see, beasts have the most pets to up...
by Milkywind
August 25th, 2013, 8:53 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: What to definitely use your stones on
Replies: 1
Views: 485

Re: how to get vanilla CE pets

one of my friends has all 3 CE pets.

<----- Jealous!
by Milkywind
November 19th, 2012, 7:19 pm
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: how to get vanilla CE pets
Replies: 40
Views: 4667

Return to advanced search