|Realm & Rank:||Dragonblight-EU (#19)|
188/766 — Appearance
183/750 — Battle
|Joined:||August 10, 2008|
|Last Online:||4 days ago|
Forum Posts (2)
♥August 10, 2016. I celebrate 8 years as a MVP Member on this site!
736. Nursery Spider
735. Deathwatch Hatchling - Thanks to Flx
Level a bunch of pets.
Grand Master/Deadly Pet Brawler: 280/1000
Draenor Pet Brawler: 1378/2000
Remember to Share
Nibbles - Legion DD.
Jean's Collection: View Jean's Pets
288Pets at Max Level*
14.2Average Pet Level*
Dragonblight-EU #19Realm & Rank
Quirky Girl living in Australia *oi m8*, originally from Scandinavia *Skål!*, or *Skull-lelelee* like the english pronounce it.
Recently got married, or like my highschools friends would say it *knocked up*. Ok! Stop right there, I know what you are thinking. Don't worry! I'm in my mid 20s not late teens. Anyway..
Than all the questions comes up, how come you now live 2 601.68118 miles south from the equator and not 3 835.72437 miles north of the equator.
Well, short story I went on three months holiday to Australia and I fell in Love with my Mr.
but that doesn't really count because I knew him beforehand. ssh! lets tell no one.
Back to why I'm on warcraftpets.com
- Been here the last 8 years, and supported since MVP status *lifts eyebrows up and down rapidly*
- Fanatic Pet Collector, like I deleted all my T3 in start of TBC so I could have space for all my pets in my bank- thats me.
- Pet club of being always infront of collection achievements = Come on Blizzard step up your game!
- Filthy LFR Casual, after 9 years of Raidleading - I quit!
- Also owner of Mounts and Toys, you know if it was RL and you had to fit all your pets, mounts and toys in your room, and basically the door would explode.
- Always have ideas of doing guides or a blog for more quirky chattering or help others out with all the Stuuuuuff!