Status Update (1)
Cracked Top 10 on Ysera (Top 3 faction)!
1. Obtain Rare quality for all Poor (1) and Common (5) quality pets
2. Upgrade Uncommon pets via collecting or stoning to under 15% (16.0%)
3. Level Rares to 25 - 353/473 (76.4%)
4. Increase Rare population to 85% (84.0%) of pets through farming, trading, or acquisition.
Dragon Kite, Fox Kit, Son of Animus
Tiny White Carp
Tiny Red Carp
Son of Animus
Droplet of Y'shaarj
Additional Comments by Date (11)
imo, one of the most powerful elementals against mechanicals.
These days people expect to start playing, push a button + have the highest level, best gear, all the xmogs they want, all the mounts & battle pets, immediately made rare and level 25, and if a huntard - the rare spawn pets.
And if they pvp and can't push a button to win, get max arena rating and all the best pvp gear (immediately xmog'd), then it's not fair because they're the ONLY people paying for the game. No one else has to suffer the onerous and arduous task, why should they?
1. Any Ancient Spineclaw killed, when it respawns has a chance to spawn as the Monstrous Spineclaw.
2. ONLY the Monstrous Spineclaw can drop the Spineclaw Crab pet.
3. The Spineclaw Crab pet has a drop rate from the Monstrous Spineclaw of 1.8% per Wowhead (6/19/2014).
4. The "chance" that a Monstrous Spineclaw will spawn in place of an Ancient Spineclaw is the same as the other rare timers, every 24 - 64 minutes (same as Houlon.
Request for Blizz to NEVER AGAIN make available the following:
All BlizzCon pets
All no longer obtainable and region specific pets in some recurring fashion. (Ie: Spirit of Competition - Obtainable during Olympics.)
This was one of my goto pets for battling, along with the Emerald Hatchling (from Feralas - lots of farming) until I got the Emperor Crab.
Trying to obtain this on my server now. Saw a few evade me on the AH for 56k gold, but alas, they were on ally side where i has not enough gold. I msg'd the seller, but haven't heard back - was hoping to obtain from seller through neutral AH.
How do I mark this pet as collected? Main page stated that it can't be imported from armory.
With regard to 'finding a guild' -
I just googled, "wow Challenge conqueror: Gold on <servername>". Where <servername> = my server. Using the results, I researched the guilds and found an old guildie. I contacted them, and got an invite on an alt that I'm leveling. Currently 8k / 12k honored, will have this done within a week especially w/darkmoon faire and the BoA guild tabbard (100% rep gains).
My advice - contact those guilds and ask.
I had > 800 marks on my toons when I started farming back in sept (2013). Wowhead drop rate says 5%. That means 30 marks a day (dailies), 1 cache / day = 1 pet every 20 days. I should have 5 by now by that rate! :( There's no way it's 5%!
Today, Thursday, 8/8/2013, and yesterday the daily is up...for those of you needing it.
"Captured Flame" is a Rare (Blue) item. When learned, you get the battle pet, "Spirit of Summer" an Uncommon (Green) pet. The pet can be upgraded to a Rare (Blue) battle pet via the stones.
I already had Spirit of Summer as an uncommon battle pet from years ago. I saw that Captured Flame is now blue and assumed it meant that Spirit of Summer would be rare. So I wasted 2 hours flying around getting blossoms to buy the Captured Flame for 350 blossoms.