Status Update (1)
I'm proud of...
- Draenor Safari: finally found a Shadow Sporebat!
- Draenic Pet Battler: got this done, upgraded my Barn, and managed to launch myself upstairs to find my Pygmy Cow!
- Doing well with my Awfully Big Adventure! Only have 2 tamers in Draenor to do, then waiting for the DMF, and have 2 weeks of Celestial Tournament... including this week.
Pets I'd Like to Get Sooner Rather Than Later:
- Pre-Wrath: Fox Kit (from Tol Barad... seriously); Ruby Droplet and Spineclaw Crab (from Timeless Isle); Tiny White Carp; Unborn Val'kyr (ugh)
- Random Chance/Drops: Albino Chimaeraling, Bronze Whelpling, Firewing, Lil' Leftovers, Ore Eater, Sky-Bo, Sun Sproutling, Sunfire Kaliri, Zomstrok
Additional Comments by Date (4)
Same here. I'm thinking something to remove that heal from him, and getting a successful life exchange off? He ethereal'd me when I tried.
I found one of these guys last night. Sunday night / Monday morning, 12:10am server time on Bleeding Hollow. Every time I've ever checked for one of these guys there have been several people camping-- last night, no one, and he was just walking around between some pools of magma. SO happy to have my World Safari cheeve now!!
I just reported a bug for this daily quest; the beast pet, Feznick, often bugs out on me where if he dazes a pet and I "pass" to let the daze wear off, he goes into a killing frenzy and attacks multiple times in a row until I'm dead.
I tried to get around this with my Nexus Whelpling's Arcane Storm, which is supposed to make dazes and stuns impossible, and he dazed me anyway!
Sigh. Maybe tomorrow...!!