Status Update (1)
As usual got myself to the 2500 mark as for position here on site but going back to work so when i come back i will be 2800 again hehe. Vicious cycle. Still it was a good months work on pets. Proud of it. See you all next month. All the best on your pet endeavours and in life in general :D
To work on:
- Darkmoon Eye. In two months we try again. Back to work for March.
- Crawling Claw (slowly but going - 34 Tolvir solves)
- Timeless Isle Pets : Ruby Droplet only
- Get Herald Horde Side.
- Get mats and ask friend to make Pierre and Rascal Bot.
- Get all pets to rare (86 missing)
- Get all pets to Lvl 25 - 102 done
- Buy Xmas new pet (Rotten Little Helper)
- To buy or not to buy TCG(7)-Cheap ones ;) and Store pets(2)
Additional Comments by Date (2)
Dam, this is one beautiful pet.
And a beast in the battlefield, sort of :D. His abilities are mind blowing, especially Tier 2 and Tier 3. I sense this guy will create some super teams :D.
Gotta love the St.Bernard dog. It's a paying one but....IT IS A ST.BERNARD with a Brandy barrel on his neck and BEER mugs on his side. Blizzard take my money please :)
Battle wise, finally a pet that can make big heals on your allies. This will open many strategies :D