Status Update (1)
Back for a month in game but the passion is not there anymore. Will come online from time to time to level some pets when time allows it and to check bargains on AH on missing pet.
Got myself a Kovok.
I was under the impression this was a pet COLLECTING site and not a pet LEVELLING site. Hate the new point considerations. Not all of us have time to grind levels non stop.
To work on:
- Crawling Claw (slowly but going - 34 Tolvir solves)
- Get raid pets: Droplet of Yarshg, Kovok
- Get Herald Horde Side.
- Get mats and ask friend to make Pierre and Rascal Bot.
- Get all pets to rare (75 missing)
- Get all pets to Lvl 25 - 112 done
- To buy or not to buy TCG(6)-Cheap ones ;) and Store pets(2)
Additional Comments by Date (2)
Dam, this is one beautiful pet.
And a beast in the battlefield, sort of :D. His abilities are mind blowing, especially Tier 2 and Tier 3. I sense this guy will create some super teams :D.
Gotta love the St.Bernard dog. It's a paying one but....IT IS A ST.BERNARD with a Brandy barrel on his neck and BEER mugs on his side. Blizzard take my money please :)
Battle wise, finally a pet that can make big heals on your allies. This will open many strategies :D