Status Update (1)
Got the collector's edition for Diablo so i got the Treasure Goblin. He is really cool and sweet with his tiny sword ahhhh :).
Also finally got Pierre (my own personal Stove :)) and Rascal Bot.
Finally got a Searing Scorchling. A good week for pet collecting.
To work on:
- Crawling Claw (slowly but going - 34 Tolvir solves)
- Get raid pets: Droplet of Yarshg, Kovok
- Get Searing Schorling
- Timeless Isle Pets : Ruby Droplet only
- Get Herald Horde Side.
- Get mats and ask friend to make Pierre and Rascal Bot.
- Get all pets to rare (78 missing)
- Get all pets to Lvl 25 - 112 done
- To buy or not to buy TCG(6)-Cheap ones ;) and Store pets(2)
Additional Comments by Date (2)
Dam, this is one beautiful pet.
And a beast in the battlefield, sort of :D. His abilities are mind blowing, especially Tier 2 and Tier 3. I sense this guy will create some super teams :D.
Gotta love the St.Bernard dog. It's a paying one but....IT IS A ST.BERNARD with a Brandy barrel on his neck and BEER mugs on his side. Blizzard take my money please :)
Battle wise, finally a pet that can make big heals on your allies. This will open many strategies :D