Status Update (1)
The day finally came. Never thought i would ever own a Ethereal Soul Trader but that day has arrived. Really happy about it. The expansion rekindled my love for the game which was really down for about a year.
STILL hate the new point considerations. Not all of us have time to grind levels non stop.
To work on:
- Get all wild pets on Draenor
- Crawling Claw (slowly but going - 37 Tolvir solves)
- Get raid pets: Droplet of Yarshg / Gonna buy it, sure now.
- Get Herald Horde Side.
- Get all pets to rare
- Get all pets to Lvl 25 - 115 done
- To buy or not to buy TCG(5)-All missing ;) and Store pets(2)
Additional Comments by Date (2)
Dam, this is one beautiful pet.
And a beast in the battlefield, sort of :D. His abilities are mind blowing, especially Tier 2 and Tier 3. I sense this guy will create some super teams :D.
Gotta love the St.Bernard dog. It's a paying one but....IT IS A ST.BERNARD with a Brandy barrel on his neck and BEER mugs on his side. Blizzard take my money please :)
Battle wise, finally a pet that can make big heals on your allies. This will open many strategies :D